Welcome back guys, and hello if you are new!
As most of us are impacted by the events going on in the world right now, perhaps it becomes difficult to feel inspired or think of content ideas when you can’t leave your house. I wanted to do a blog post on Travel and Lifestyle ideas, hopefully giving some inspiration in the process.
Lets get right in:
- Comparison Posts- These ones are always my favorite as they unintentionally bring out a lot of humor. It can be about anything but I love to do them on cities or different experiences.
- How to’s- Perfect if you have a specialized skill or hobby. These days, online resources are used to learn new skills or pick up new wisdom so what better way to do posts on your own experiences and talents.
- Travel Guides- Whilst it may be difficult to travel right now and certainly not advised, that does not mean we can’t EVER travel so now is a good time to reminisce on your trips and perhaps create a travel guide if that is your sort of thing! I adore reading recommendations from other bloggers because I discover so many hidden gems in the process of planning trips.
- Stories, Memories and Photographs- Got a bunch of stories or photographs from your trip? Why not create a memory roll and bundle the photos onto one post so that they can be appreciated! I am not much of a photographer myself so I really appreciate the art behind pretty pictures or memories.
- Branching OUT- This one requires a little bit of thinking outside the box. Most blogs have a theme, whether it be food, travel, education, technology etc.. Mine is travel but I recently branched this out to include lifestyle and I am so glad I did. I have added a new tab on my front page with stories, tips and general information which I have had so much fun creating and thinking about. In my blog I have also incorporated hobbies of mine such as cooking and baking which created a ‘Recipe Series’ category on my front page and is one of my most popular to date. It also gives me an excuse to eat everything I bake haha.
- Recommendations- Know of a dreamy app which makes your life easier? Stayed at a beautiful hotel? Been on an epic experience? Let us know. Sharing is caring after all!
- Bucket Lists- This is one I am yet to fully try but I love to see the exciting things other bloggers have on theirs. Creating a Bucket List post also acts as a permanent reminder to yourself to tick off your list as time goes by.
- Got some impressive language skills? – If you have picked up some language skills then why not write a post with basic words and vocabulary for other users. This is a perfect time to flaunt your language skills and help others in the process! I remember screenshotting some phrases a travel blogger once wrote so that when I went to Italy I could practice a little, and I am so glad I did.
- Items you CANNOT live without- Whether it be for travels or just for everyday life, what are some products or tools you can’t be without? Hmm come to think of it this might be one of my next blog posts hehehehe.
- Tech savvy/ Long time blogger? – If all else fails why not write a blog post about your journey as a blogger. The tips and tricks you wish you knew when you first started, the mistakes you have made and your successes. This reiterates my point that people like to learn so I am sure this would be a highly requested post.
I hope everyone is staying safe, until next time!